1. 35 systems among Forbes' best employers for new grads Full story
2. Butler, Excela finalize name for merged system Full story
3. 7 health systems win digital health awards Full story
4. Patients today are demanding a digital-first healthcare experience. Make sure your organization can meet that demand with these tips.
5. 12 health system leaders among health IT influencers 'worth a follow' Full story
6. 'Rely on the voice of the customer': Lessons IU Health's marketing chief brought from pharma Full story
7. 5 health system execs named to advisory board of virtual nursing company Full story
8. Don't let routine care delays stand between patients and life-saving treatments. See how this 400-bed hospital is using AI for earlier detection and quicker treatment of serious neurological diseases.
9. Boston Medical Center crossing out healthcare messages that don't work Full story
10. Best cities to live in '24: US News Full story
11. How hospital marketing leaders make the most out of tight budgets Full story
12. At least 1 in 3 nurses are burned out. Get strategies to support your team's well-being — and maintain high-quality care — here.
13. Montana becomes 1st state to ban TikTok — what that means for hospital marketing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. SDOH regulations are ramping up. This report shows how your strategy stacks up — and if fewer ED admissions + more closed-loop referrals are in your future.
2. Innovative hospitals are remodeling the patient room. These leaders discuss the upgrades that bolster staff + workflows — and how a care coordination 'hub' might retain nurses. More here.
3. Digital tools can all too easily overwhelm patients and go unused. Learn how to bridge the digital disconnect and overcome communication overload with proven data from 650+ organizations.