1. Why Geisinger will keep its name under the Kaiser deal Full story
2. Intermountain, Northwell + 4 other systems up for branding awards Full story
3. 49 hospitals, systems among Forbes' best employers for diversity Full story
4. There's a special sauce for meeting through-the-roof demand for behavioral healthcare. Geisinger, Allina + other systems have mastered it — here, they'll tell you how. Watch live.
5. Apple to reportedly unveil iPad app for healthcare providers Full story
6. Mayo Clinic's chair of marketing on the inspiration behind the system's new campaigns Full story
7. 18 hospitals awarded for respiratory care Full story
8. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
9. Northwestern releases iPad app for clinicians to screen for dementia, Parkinson's Full story
10. CHOP gets $6M donation from gas station chain Full story
11. Best Buy partners with health-focused smart ring company Full story
12. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
13. CVS CEO: Technology, value-based care can solve coming Medicare 'tsunami' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A legacy credentialing system can cost you big time — in slow reimbursement, unhappy providers, compliance risk + more. Here are 5 tell-tale signs you're due for an upgrade.
2. There's no reason clinicians shouldn't be practicing at the top of their license in 2023. Take mundane work off their plates with these digital tools.
3. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.