1. CFOs: Gatekeepers of innovation? Full story
2. Shortest known gap between COVID-19 infections? 20 days, researchers say Full story
3. Fat Joe presses hospitals to post prices in a new ad Full story
4. Patient experience is in crisis. See how hospitals and payers are delivering more meaningful experiences by unifying disparate data here.
5. 4 health tech investment funds launched by hospitals Full story
6. Podiatrists see rise of 'pandemic foot' Full story
7. 5 systems that welcomed new marketing execs in 2022 Full story
8. Graphite Health names chief technology officer Full story
9. Labor and supply costs are poised to hammer hospital margins again in the remainder of 2022. AdventHealth and Mount Nittany Health System have unlocked savings to help weather the storm. Here's how.
10. NewYork-Presbyterian names chief investment officer Full story
11. 3 maternal health innovations from Northwell, Banner + more Full story
12. MUSC Health using AI assistant to deliver care Full story
13. How new mRNA tech could change the health IT ecosystem Full story
14. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
2. Too many patients skip dental care because of costs. Discover how DSO CEOs are navigating these roadblocks and expanding access to care in this advisory call report.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.