1. OSF HealthCare innovation CMO sees C-suite, innovation team relationship as integral to growth Full story
2. Healthcare workforce challenges a national emergency, hospitals say Full story
3. 3 trends hospital marketers wish would go away Full story
4. Empathy elevates simply treating a patient into truly caring for them. Convert connections into patient engagement and loyalty — learn how.
5. Atrium Health's new innovation district to be called 'the Pearl' Full story
6. 49 Florida hospitals rebranding to reflect HCA affiliation Full story
7. It may be time to enlist a Gen Z mentor Full story
8. Wellforce rebrands as Tufts Medicine Full story
9. How Duke, Mayo Clinic are stamping out healthcare disparities and improving patients' access to care. Join the live virtual discussion here.
10. 25 US hospitals among Newsweek's 100 best in the world Full story
11. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
12. VA eyes simulation platform for physician training Full story
13. How telemedicine left behind non-English speakers Full story
14. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads — join the live virtual discussion here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren't ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.