1. From 'game-changer' to 'we all lose': 9 nurse leaders weigh in on virtual nursing Full story
2. 'How can I help?': Michigan Medicine's marketing chief does rounds with CEO Full story
3. Generative AI startup gets $3.6M, inks deal with Mayo Clinic Full story
4. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
5. 52 top hospitals for bariatric surgery by state, per Healthgrades Full story
6. Mark Cuban's low-cost pharmacy to partner with independent pharmacists Full story
7. 9 recent hospital, health system executive exits Full story
8. Workplace violence in healthcare is on the rise — hospital leaders need to act. Watch now to learn what Memorial Hermann's security director is doing to protect patients and staff.
9. OSF HealthCare's $250M venture capital arm: 6 things to know Full story
10. Facebook, Instagram start paid verification service Full story
11. CommonSpirit, Mass General, Moffitt execs to judge telehealth challenge Full story
12. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
13. Baptist hospital names unit fter philanthropists Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.