1. Mount Sinai, Providence and 21 other systems share their social media strategies Full story
2. Houston Methodist to break ground this year on 400-bed smart hospital Full story
3. Medical staff target Washington hospital CEO, COO, attorney in no-confidence vote Full story
4. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
5. The top 10 physician influencers of Instagram Full story
6. Telemedicine used to prescribe ivermectin for COVID-19, fueling misinformation Full story
7. Will CVS Health remain a driving force after COVID-19 ends? Full story
8. The design flaw of at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
10. Washington hospital refreshes brand Full story
11. 1 health startup is meeting people where they are — even if it's the laundromat Full story
12. 12 hospitals named among Healthgrades' best for at least 15 years Full story
13. HHS giving community groups $66.5M to combat vaccine hesitancy Full story
14. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.