1. 12 latest hospital bankruptcies, closures Full story
2. States ranked by booster rates: Dec. 22 Full story
3. ER physicians sue Envision, accuse firm of practicing corporate medicine Full story
4. Elevating discussions of the contingent workforce to the C-suite can save healthcare organizations millions of dollars, give it an edge in talent acquisition and keep the enterprise nimble.
5. 10 recent CFO moves Full story
6. Novant Health plans $169M bed tower at North Carolina hospital Full story
7. Amid experts' warnings, cloth masks might be knives in omicron's gunfight Full story
8. 10 lowest-paid physician specialties in 2021 Full story
9. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
10. Where federal vaccination mandates stand: 11 things to know Full story
11. Viewpoint: Telehealth parity mandates prevent cost savings Full story
12. US may trim isolation period for asymptomatic healthcare workers, Fauci says Full story
13. Penn Medicine met revenue cycle labor shortages with revolutionary efficiency — here's how.
14. Kaiser Permanente Southern California, Hawaii gets new CFO Full story
15. COVID-19 cases up in 33 states, down in 13, flat in 4 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.
2. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
3. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.