1. More health systems charging for MyChart messages Full story
2. Florida hospital CEO shot by husband in murder-suicide, police say Full story
3. MedStar reports $200M loss amid "volatile" investment market Full story
4. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
5. Mark Cuban in talks with hospitals to solve drug shortages Full story
6. Cooper University Health Care credit rating up to A-, its highest ever Full story
7. Quorum Health to sell 5 Illinois hospitals Full story
8. South Carolina Hospital fills empty wing with prisoners to help avoid closure Full story
9. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
10. Memorial Hermann hospital moves forward with $231M expansion project Full story
11. 10 states with the most rural hospitals at risk of closure Full story
12. The 'great remote work mismatch' Full story
13. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
14. New York governor signs medical debt protection law Full story
15. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.