1. Tenet's operating income hits $1B in Q3 Full story
2. Feds: UnitedHealth received $3.7B in questionable Medicare Advantage payments Full story
3. WVU Health System to add 17th hospital Full story
4. The anesthesiologist shortage is severe. Here's how to minimize its effects on your ORs.
5. CEO of Nashville General gets pay cut as city reviews his contract Full story
6. FTC's merger filing influx: What healthcare execs should know Full story
7. 10 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
8. 1 region still struggling with high caseloads & 7 other COVID-19 trends Full story
9. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
10. Locals voice concerns as Arizona nonprofit hospital weighs LifePoint merger Full story
11. CEO, CNO resign from CHS hospital in Arizona Full story
12. Steward to move forward with building new Utah hospital Full story
13. Automated, data-driven decisions save time and money. Here are three ways to boost your performance.
14. Oak Street Health buys virtual care provider for $130M Full story
15. Tower Health's journey to improve finances: A timeline Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
2. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
3. There are 3 steps needed to improve the patient financial experience — learn them here.