1. Healthcare chain files for bankruptcy as payment cutoff nears Full story
2. UTMB releases records on president's abrupt exit Full story
3. Wisconsin hospital to close emergency department Full story
4. Watch us help you build and sustain a better workforce. If nurse turnover trends continue, hospitals are projected to lose $3.6M - $6.5M per year. Become our partner in healthcare excellence. Join us today! Who are we? #WeAreCareRev. Join us today!
5. DC hospital must face executive's retaliation case Full story
6. 10 states with largest brain drains or gains Full story
7. Georgia officials float $100M+ aid for Grady as area hospital plans closure Full story
8. CarePoint accuses RWJBarnabas Health of aiming to 'destroy' 3 hospitals Full story
9. Self-pay accounts are time-consuming and expensive, but they're also on the rise. Watch now and learn how to protect your margins in unpredictable financial times.
10. Medical board suspends Texas physician connected to tampered IV bags, colleague's death Full story
11. Verily gets $1B for precision medicine Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic to transform former Kmart into medical center Full story
13. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
14. Alabama hospital CEO resigns to take Kentucky job Full story
15. US News: Top 5 universities for healthcare professions in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.