1. Cleveland Clinic posts $21.4M operating loss as expenses climb 9.4% in Q2 Full story
2. Michigan system lays off 4 execs amid restructuring Full story
3. 500 patients potentially exposed to tuberculosis at Indiana hospital Full story
4. IT leaders need to focus on what really counts. Hear how outsourcing some day-to-day operations can free up time + aid C-suite collaboration here.
5. 3 more health systems get credit upgrades Full story
6. Jefferson continues leadership revamp Full story
7. 3 physician groups exit Proliance Full story
8. Hospitals enter uncharted territory on masking Full story
9. Expert tip: Giving payers direct access to your EMR should yield equal benefits for your health system. Learn the key steps + strategies in this session.
10. Mississippi hospital up for lease, again Full story
11. Cross-market mergers can lead to increased patient prices, report says Full story
12. Physician starting pay surges after COVID Full story
13. Allina calls off billing practice that drew national attention Full story
14. 15 hospitals, health systems named price transparency 'champions' Full story
15. Keeping patients engaged helps drive good outcomes. Hear how providers are rethinking digital interactions to create a top-notch patient experience.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Major time savers can stem from single logins. That's how 1 hospital achieved a 50% reduction in month-end close time — read the short case study, here.
2. Validating capital acquisition ROI in 2023 — Find out what we learned from a recent Becker's advisory call here.
3. Hospitals need a proactive approach to prevent revenue fallout from Medicaid redeterminations. Craft a strategy that works here.