1. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
2. 5 specialties that drive the most revenue to hospitals Full story
3. Oregon health system lays off 2 leaders amid financial strain Full story
4. St. Joseph's Health is on a quest to 'wow' urgent care patients. See how the system is using new tools — paired with a new urgent care center — to create a more streamlined healthcare experience.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
6. Pennsylvania health system gets 3rd CEO this year Full story
7. Catholic Health CEO: As inflation threatens our nation's health, food is medicine Full story
8. iPad stolen from Kaiser Permanente hospital had info of 75,000 patients Full story
9. A failing patient engagement strategy can make or break a hospital's financial viability. The solution? Meeting patients where they are. Here's how.
10. Hospitals press CMS to rethink proposed inpatient payment rates Full story
11. SSM Health strengthens security after stabbing Full story
12. 10 most, least stressed US cities Full story
13. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
14. False billing scheme hinders reopening of several Tennessee hospitals Full story
15. Everside Health cancels $100M IPO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can AI close the gap between what's expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. Only 48% of recently surveyed healthcare leaders think the industry has progressed in care payment and funding. Learn how C-suite innovators are creating a sustainable system to benefit everyone in Optum's new report.