1. CMS pitches physician payment rule for 2022: 9 things to know Full story
2. CMS proposes expanding certain Medicare telehealth provisions through 2023: 5 details Full story
3. Hospitals push back on Lown Institute community benefits study Full story
4. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
5. New York hospital seeking financial turnaround advice Full story
6. Medicare expansion included in Senate Democrats' $3.5 trillion spending framework: 5 things to know Full story
7. Dr. Atul Gawande is Biden's pick for global health position Full story
8. 250 Intermountain employees affected by closing of 25 pharmacies Full story
9. Don't go it alone. Learn how hospitals nationwide are tapping pharmacy partners for better financial and operational results here.
10. Kaleida, other systems sue maker of da Vinci surgical robots over alleged monopoly Full story
11. 10 numbers that illustrate how crunched hospitals are for talent Full story
12. Biden anti-competition order, potential price hikes could complicate Beaumont-Spectrum merger Full story
13. Many hospitals are still not fully compliant with price transparency requirements. Avoid penalties with tips from this virtual discussion.
14. New $1.4B hospital opens in El Paso, Texas Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Chances are you're overlooking dozens of small changes that can deliver big results in your revenue cycle. Change that here.
2. Healthcare has a patient-no-show problem. Here's what your health system can do about it.
3. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.