1. Aspirus Health and St. Luke's Duluth to combine to form 19-hospital system Full story
2. Man charged in fatal shooting of Tennessee surgeon Full story
3. How Mass General Brigham will cut costs by $176M over 18 months Full story
4. Mismanaged medical equipment is costing you. Turn that into savings with this approach.
5. What's it like to outsource to Optum? A New York health system CEO explains Full story
6. 5 health systems snapping up urgent care centers Full story
7. Health system M&A bounces back to pre-pandemic levels: report Full story
8. Physicians in private practice drops to 46.7% Full story
9. ASCs can't afford to leave reimbursements on the table. Get tips to optimize revenue & better navigate contract negotiations in this session.
10. 20 largest medical groups by number of locations Full story
11. UCSF in talks to acquire 2 Dignity Health hospitals Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic selects new main campus, regional presidents Full story
13. UVA Health gaining 5% ownership stake in Riverside Health System as part of new alliance Full story
14. California attorney general approves hospital sale to American Healthcare Systems Full story
15. These major health systems see patient payments as opportunities for empathy, education + personalization — and they're seeing more $ because of it. Read their strategies, here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 10 things hospitals should look for in an inventory partner — see what they are here.
2. Get ahead of hidden costs from medical equipment: Learn 4 best practices to do it here.
3. 87% of payments at Novant Health are now self-serviced by patients. Learn how the 15-hospital system did it here.