1. CHS closes Missouri hospital; physicians put their money on the line to expand services Full story
2. OIG tags Wisconsin hospital for erroneous billing Full story
3. CFO: Montana hospital engaged in billing fraud, kickback scheme Full story
4. Think outside the hospital-box -- Why investing in partnerships and ambulatory care is crucial to financial sustainability. To learn more, click here.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Viewpoint: Consultants are the biggest winners in healthcare Full story
7. Trump's SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh: 6 things to know
8. Learn how Eastside Health Network is achieving success and taking on greater risk in its value-based care contracts during this upcoming webinar.
9. Missouri to hospitals: Contract with 3 managed Medicaid insurers or face 10% payment cut Full story
10. 11 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
11. CMS to allow hospitals to withdraw from BPCI Advanced in March Full story
12. Learn how health system executives supported their EDs through hurricanes Irma, Harvey and the Las Vegas shooting.
13. U of Washington Medicine allocates $180M to move to single EHR Full story
14. 15 False Claims Act settlements over $1.5M Full story
15. California hospital settlement reinstalls staff, bylaws, leadership from early 2016 Full story