1. Primary care group buys Miami's University Health Care for $600M Full story
2. Lawsuit over Houston Methodist's COVID-19 vaccine mandate dismissed Full story
3. HHS gives hospitals more time to use COVID-19 relief funds Full story
4. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
5. Scripps records operating loss in Q2 Full story
6. California city balks at plan to close local hospital, rebuild in another city Full story
7. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
8. New hospital racial inclusivity ranking doesn't take service areas, outreach into account, critics say Full story
9. Rare cases of heart inflammation in young vaccine recipients prompts emergency CDC meeting Full story
10. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
11. Amazon opens 3 employee health clinics in Detroit Full story
12. America's physician shortage could top 139,000 by 2033 Full story
13. How much will the US pay for virtual visits conducted by phone? Full story
14. HHS allocates $424M to rural health clinics for COVID-19 response Full story
15. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
2. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.