1. Tenet, HCA, Optum compete for market share in emerging battleground Full story
2. Dartmouth Health lays off 75, 100 vacant jobs eliminated Full story
3. 2023 Q1 healthcare bankruptcies outpace 2022 Full story
4. Patients are craving personalized, connected care experiences — but that's easier said than done. Find out how to really move the needle on patient engagement and satisfaction here.
5. 65 CFO moves in 2023 Full story
6. Guthrie Clinic to acquire Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital system Full story
7. CMS rule could strip Texas Medicaid of $8.4B, lawmakers say Full story
8. Seattle Children's cuts 135 leader roles Full story
9. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
10. CMS to pilot value-based primary care model in 8 states Full story
11. Margins are stable, but hospitals are on 'dangerously thin ice': Report Full story
12. 13 healthcare mergers and acquisitions making headlines in May Full story
13. Crozer, Prospect unable to pay for ambulance repairs Full story
14. Inova Health snaps up another physician group Full story
15. Hospitals are notorious for delayed discharges. See how this Florida system is bucking the trend by tapping AI to streamline discharge management.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
2. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
3. Digital tools can all too easily overwhelm patients and go unused. Learn how to bridge the digital disconnect and overcome communication overload with proven data from 650+ organizations.