1. Houston hospital to close in July Full story
2. 8 nonprofit health systems got $1.7B bailout, furloughed more than 30,000 workers Full story
3. Newsweek's 11 best US hospitals Full story
4. Data integration and the path to better revenue health -- A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
5. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences cuts COO role, 14 other positions Full story
6. Summa Health plans $100M in new construction Full story
7. ED visits down 49% since January, analysis reveals Full story
8. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
9. Trump's 'Mar-a-Lago crowd' played role in VA's $16B EHR contract with Cerner: GAO report Full story
10. Ohio officials to governor: Stop potential UTMC sale, orthopedic services transfer Full story
11. Tampa General CEO: No such thing as competition when it comes to saving lives Full story
12. The right data can help healthcare leaders better manage chronic conditions. This report explains where to find that data and how to maximize its potential.
13. Global peak could be months away; 24 states not reporting probable cases -- 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
14. ProPublica: Private managers sped up financial ruin at rural Oklahoma hospitals Full story
15. Financial updates from NewYork-Presbyterian, SSM Health, Scripps + 24 other systems Full story