1. Franciscan Health to cut 218 inpatient beds at Indiana hospital Full story
2. 700 healthcare workers express concern over Essentia's acquisition of 17 CommonSpirit facilities Full story
3. Execs misrepresented New Mexico hospital's finances, audit finds: 'Trustees didn't get an accurate picture' Full story
4. Revenue cycle needs a glow up. Hear how execs from Optum and Dignity Health are reinvigorating the process.
5. Cuts anticipated after council rejects emergency funding for DC hospital Full story
6. Blessing CFO says new hospital in community will cut revenue, but Quincy Medical disagrees Full story
7. HCA shareholders reject ouster of audit director, new exec pay measure Full story
8. HHS will pay for COVID-19 vaccine administration fees not covered by insurers Full story
9. COVID-19 won't be supply chain leaders' last big challenge. Learn how UChicago Medicine is finding new ways to optimize resources and manage logistics to build a more resilient supply chain during this webinar.
10. CHS offers $1.4B in junior secured notes Full story
11. Private equity-acquired hospitals saw higher margins, study finds Full story
12. Cerner CEO Brent Shafer to depart Full story
13. Don't underestimate the value of empowered managers. Experts share how to support employees' evolving needs during this discussion.
14. Labor deal OK'd for 10,000 HCA healthcare workers in Florida Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
2. Healthcare's top 5 business challenges + solutions. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.