1. How UnitedHealth plans to make Optum a $100B business Full story
2. North Carolina system to sever ties with Atrium, join UNC Health Full story
3. Kaiser to pay $11.5M to settle racial discrimination class-action suit Full story
4. Your service recovery approach is likely outdated. Experts share the tactics turning patients into promotors during this live virtual discussion.
5. 5 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
6. Maine may be facing 'syndemic,' top health official says Full story
7. Average incentive bonus for 19 physician specialties Full story
8. Glenview Capital offloads Tenet shares Full story
9. It's time to take value-based care from acceptable to exceptional. Click here to learn how tech-powered personalized medicine can supercharge quality care.
10. Forbes' top 27 hospitals for diversity Full story
11. Male physicians see 30% larger paychecks than their female colleagues Full story
12. Drug spending is climbing amid the pandemic, but not at hospitals Full story
13. Healthcare workers need real-time access to tools and information to excel. A better digital employee experience is possible. Click here to get started.
14. Florida medical group fires employee who diverted patients' blood samples, stole PHI Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
2. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.