1. 38 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. 34 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
3. Optum quietly buys New York physician group Full story
4. Lehigh Valley Health Network is changing the way it thinks about post-insurance patient collections. Learn how your organization can boost revenue and aid patients' financial journey by doing the same.
5. CHS sells 4 hospitals Full story
6. Private equity secured $90B worth of healthcare deals in 2022, report says Full story
7. UHS revenue hit $13.4B in 2022: 6 things to know Full story
8. 10 health systems and their debt levels Full story
9. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
10. Colorado hospital to cut interventional spine services Full story
11. Great healthcare leaders to know | 2023 Full story
12. Contract labor costs may be easing but still top of mind: Report Full story
13. 10 best, worst states for remote work Full story
14. Lawmakers push for higher reimbursements to rural teaching hospitals Full story
15. Solving OR inefficiencies doesn't need to be a costly, complex process. Baptist Health shares how they solved challenges, boosted prime-time utilization in this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Beyond self-service payment: Collect bills sooner + deliver a better financial experience with these 4 steps.
2. Falling reimbursements paired with higher expenses is a recipe for financial hardship, but the right data can be a game-changer. Get the step-by-step guide to gaining the right insights and maximizing revenue here.
3. Payers can't escape the rising costs hitting healthcare — 63% of health plan execs foresee 6%-10% provider price increases in the next year. Learn what top payers are doing to offset skyrocketing expenses.