1. CMS to phase in Medicare Advantage risk adjustment changes, bumping payments by 3% Full story
2. Senior exec salaries cut by 10% in Billings Clinic financial stability plan Full story
3. Intermountain's insurance plan is 'biggest opportunity for growth,' CFO says Full story
4. RCM case study — How one small health system achieved big efficiency improvements.
5. U of Michigan Health's Sparrow acquisition closes, creates $7B system Full story
6. MUSC Health cuts jobs, executive resigns amid $40M budget gap Full story
7. 10 best, worst states for travel nurses Full story
8. Mississippi hospital to end inpatient services as last attempt at remaining open Full story
9. Lehigh Valley Health Network is changing the way it thinks about post-insurance patient collections. Learn how your organization can boost revenue and aid patients' financial journey by doing the same.
10. Sanford, Fairview extend merger close date again Full story
11. Kettering Health taps firm to investigate misconduct claims Full story
12. Christus Health acquires 12-location cardiology group Full story
13. Jury delivers $34M verdict against Maryland hospital Full story
14. Threatened Greenwood Leflore won't apply for emergency status to help keep it afloat Full story
15. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.
2. This 25-bed critical access hospital cut month-end close time by 50% while reducing the finance teams' workload — Here's how.
3. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.