1. Yale New Haven Health to acquire 2 health systems from Prospect Full story
2. Medical staff target Washington hospital executives in no-confidence vote Full story
3. US COVID-19 hospitalizations drop below 100,000 — 3 states where they're still rising Full story
4. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
5. Hospital CEO exits doubled in January Full story
6. Conifer spinoff may not happen, Tenet says Full story
7. Erlanger plans transition to 501(c)(3) nonprofit status Full story
8. To mask or not mask? Omicron's decline reinvigorates debate Full story
9. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
10. 5 hospital construction projects worth $1B or more Full story
11. Amazon Care clinics coming to 20 more cities Full story
12. 14% of hospitals comply with price transparency, survey finds Full story
13. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
14. PeaceHealth receives $50M donation for hospital expansion Full story
15. Oklahoma won't discipline physicians prescribing unproven COVID-19 treatments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.