1. Tenet Health reports lower $410M profit in 2022, predicts higher revenues in 2023 Full story
2. Idaho's St. Luke's to reduce workforce by 2%, eliminates executive positions Full story
3. 17 hospitals reporting net operating losses Full story
4. With median hospital operating margins still negative, leaving money on the table isn’t an option in 2023. But preventable lost revenue is still a billion-dollar issue. Here are four common sources of revenue loss for providers and tips to avoid them.
5. Henry Ford Health plans $2.5B hospital campus with Detroit Pistons, MSU Full story
6. One hospital CEO's secret to keeping staff turnover under 1 percent since 2020 Full story
7. Centene to pay California $215M in latest overbilling settlement Full story
8. Providence to hire 2,000 more tech employees in India Full story
9. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
10. California hospital CEO, CFO saw high paychecks before resigning Full story
11. UAB Health to absorb nonprofit, community health system Full story
12. Lifepoint scoops up 18 behavioral hospitals Full story
13. 10 states where healthcare cyberattacks are costing the most Full story
14. NCH Healthcare gets $20M gift from the Rooney Foundation Full story
15. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
2. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
3. 5 top healthcare payment challenges for 2023 and how to get ahead of them — see the report here.