1. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
2. This unexpected symptom appears to be tied to omicron Full story
3. More than $5B recovered from healthcare false claims: 5 things to know Full story
4. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
5. Novant plans $3B in capital projects Full story
6. Meet the CFOs of US News' top 10 hospitals Full story
7. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
8. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
9. Many N95, KN95 masks are fake — 8 tips for spotting the difference Full story
10. Ohio health system CFO retires Full story
11. 6 healthcare organizations get $50M in donations Full story
12. Hospitalizations fall in Midwest, South — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. In the trenches with the No Surprises Act. Where are providers having success? What pain points remain? Attend this live session to get answers.
14. Time to fill senior-level revenue cycle roles exceeds 6 months Full story
15. 'Sustainability needs to be part of your DNA': Health systems making efforts to build green Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.