1. Washington hospital closes: 4 things to know Full story
2. CHS nears end of divestiture spree after shedding more than 90 hospitals Full story
3. Texas Health Resources CFO finds focus as the finance chief role blurs Full story
4. Envision Physician Services' integrated EM-HM care model helped one facility decrease 30-day readmissions by 55% and prevent Medicare reimbursement penalties. See how.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Nicklaus Children's to sell Miami Medical Center Full story
7. Ascension, UAB Health develop 8-hospital alliance Full story
8. 3 ways executives can lead change, 7 things keeping revenue cycle executives up at night and more. 8 C-suite must-reads from 2019.
9. BCBS, Civica Rx create subsidiary to cut generic drug costs Full story
10. Pending Kentucky hospital closure prompts outpouring of assistance for employees Full story
11. How to unlock capacity and drive down length-of-stay -- Real-world insights from M Health Fairview's digital transformation. Click here to attend the webinar.
12. Bon Secours Mercy Health forecasts $10B in revenue this year Full story
13. Medicare may be overpaying surgeons for many procedures, study finds Full story