1. Supreme Court blocks OSHA mandate, upholds CMS' healthcare worker rule Full story
2. Mercy shakes up leadership team Full story
3. 7 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
4. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
5. The dangers of calling omicron 'mild' Full story
6. Physicians among those charged in $100M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
7. 83% of ICU beds in use nationwide: How each state stacks up Full story
8. MedPAC recommends payment rate boost for hospitals in 2023 Full story
9. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
10. 28 recent hospital, health system exec moves Full story
11. Payers: At-home COVID-19 test coverage will drag reimbursement into 'the olden days' upon rollout Full story
12. 9 hospitals still experiencing payment issues after Kronos attack Full story
13. Patients are struggling to afford your services. It's time to rethink your billing strategy. Here's how to get started.
14. Washington requires hospitals to temporarily halt nonurgent procedures Full story
15. 8 recent hospital donations of $50M or more Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
2. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.
3. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.