1. 23 top rural hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
2. Atlanta medical school to gift each student $6,300 Full story
3. Supreme Court won't hear antitrust suit against Atrium Health Full story
4. Stop. Read. Innovate.
- Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
- Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
- Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
5. CEO of Providence Northern California hospital resigns Full story
6. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. 6 states account for 60% of US COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
8. 12 medical groups urge court to preserve vaccination requirements for healthcare workers Full story
9. When it comes to hospital safety, optics matter. Get best practices on how to market your hospital's safety + infection control efforts here.
10. 4 ways for leaders to support staff mental health Full story
11. Gen Z feeling pandemic stress more than other age groups, poll finds Full story
12. How Northwell has adapted to onslaught of cyberattacks during pandemic Full story
13. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
14. Surgeon general warns of looming youth mental health crisis Full story
15. State-by-state breakdown of 73 hospital closures Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.