1. Fired MetroHealth CEO factored SDOH work into own bonuses, records show Full story
2. Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center closed 1 month ago. Here's why Grady's chief medical officer is 'cautiously optimistic.' Full story
3. California healthcare district CEO exits Full story
4. Don't ruin your healthcare organization's shot at becoming accredited. Get expert tips on how to best prepare for an accreditation agency visit here.
5. The ins and outs of charges for MyChart messages Full story
6. CEO shares how UPMC is innovating staff retention Full story
7. Forbes' '30 Under 30' list honors rising stars in healthcare Full story
8. Florida hospital board begins new session by agreeing to review COVID-19 protocols Full story
9. Optum, CVS and Anthem have all invested in value-based care. Here's how to get your staff onboard for the next chapter of healthcare.
10. 15,000 Minnesota nurses plan 2nd strike Full story
11. 14 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. More pain, no gain for hospitals' operating margins Full story
13. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
14. SSM Health sues surgeons leaving to start competing practice Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.