1. Fired CEO sues MetroHealth over alleged open meetings law violations Full story
2. New president named in BJC leadership reshuffle Full story
3. When layoffs arrive 'quickly and less thoughtfully' Full story
4. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
5. Quorum Health to sell 5 Illinois hospitals Full story
6. More health systems charging for MyChart messages Full story
7. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. Florida hospital CEO shot by husband in murder-suicide, police say Full story
9. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
10. The 'great remote work mismatch' Full story
11. Florida hospital CEO resigns in wake of arrest Full story
12. Shuttered Kansas hospital up for auction Full story
13. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
14. CMS reminds hospitals of obligation to protect patients, staff from workplace violence Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.