1. 'The exhaustion is palpable': Hospital chiefs plead for support as staff resilience runs thin Full story
2. New York to reopen emergency hospital; CDC urges contact tracers to change strategy — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. Join us for Becker's CEO + CFO Virtual Event - click here to view featured sessions on-demand!
5. Sanford Health bars fans from 12-game basketball tournament Full story
6. Mayo Clinic's northwest Wisconsin hospitals placing beds in ambulance garage, lobbies Full story
7. Your input is needed! Becker's Healthcare is hosting a survey focused on healthcare priorities for 2021. Click here to fill out the 5 minute survey to receive a complementary badge to a Becker's conference and an e-book of the findings.
8. 'Science is clear, masks work': Sanford execs respond to CEO's email on why he doesn't wear a mask Full story
9. 1,000 Cleveland Clinic workers sidelined due to COVID-19 Full story
10. Helpful retirement plan remedies for hospital executives. Download the whitepaper now.
11. 40% of Wisconsin hospitals report critical staffing shortages Full story
12. 'We needed to think differently': Northwell Health's Dr. Annabella Salvador-Kelly on sharpening leadership skills during the pandemic Full story
13. Colorado governor allows at-capacity hospitals to transfer, deny patients Full story
14. Reimbursement changes needed to protect safety-net hospitals, New York hospital CEO says Full story
15. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.