1. Texas health system CEO out after 4 months Full story
2. Ochsner makes 8 leadership appointments, promotions Full story
3. Wellstar CEO: Atlanta Medical Center closed after 'exhaustive search' for partners Full story
4. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
5. Union calls for resignation of Washington hospital leaders Full story
6. S&P 500 companies casting wider nets to recruit C-suite talent Full story
7. CEO to retire from Cleveland Clinic-affiliated health system Full story
8. 10 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
9. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on the current state of clinical workflows in transplant centers and hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. A patient checks in every 2 minutes: RSV surge hits Cook Children's ED Full story
11. For hospitals, 'difficult decisions' loom after 9 months of negative margins Full story
12. Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana workers allege 'culture of harassment' Full story
13. HHS renews monkeypox public health emergency Full story
14. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
15. 20 largest healthcare companies by revenue Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.