1. Government shutdown would furlough 43% of HHS Full story
2. Hospitals ask HHS to quickly distribute relief aid, increase flexibility for its use Full story
3. 10 states with largest COVID-19 case increases in last week Full story
4. Clinical research is robust and timely. Here's how real world data streamlines the process for everyone involved.
5. Walmart to deploy Epic EHR across health centers Full story
6. Intermountain's outpatient imaging company to offer lower, flat-rate prices Full story
7. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
8. 'Not out of the woods yet': Delta continues to strain hospital finances Full story
9. FTC asks Beaumont, Spectrum for more information on 22-hospital merger Full story
10. CDC official steps aside as pandemic task force leader Full story
11. Getting paid shouldn't be complicated. Learn how to simplify reimbursements + overcome denials.
12. Emanuel Medical Center CEO resigns after 3 years Full story
13. 'Locked out of the profession': Residency policies creating physician shortages, new report finds Full story
14. Unvaccinated Northwell Health leaders out after missing mandate deadline Full story
15. 9 hospital innovation execs share the motto that guides their strategy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CMS' new glycemic management measures are coming — see how your hospital can prepare here.
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED— Click here to learn why.
3. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.