1. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Minnesota hospital shooting comes year after nurses asked for more security Full story
3. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
4. Financial planning for 2021: How next-gen data analysis can help hospitals plan for the future amid uncertainty. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. HHS official Michael Caputo takes leave of absence Full story
6. Chicago hospital defeats allegations of 'ghost payroll' scheme Full story
7. How to provide the price transparency patients want and the government requires — Lessons from Jackson Hospital. Click here to attend the webinar.
8. Pennsylvania health system merger could hike costs 20%, economist says Full story
9. Mass General Brigham names COO, will hire 2nd senior executive Full story
10. Has your health system unlocked the full value of surgical services? Click here to learn how to get the pieces in place to improve patient care and optimize financial performance.
11. Tampa General CEO John Couris: Taking a step back to reflect amid COVID-19 Full story
12. Viewpoint: Plan on an unusual 2021, too Full story
13. Beaumont-Advocate Aurora merger stalls amid physician complaints: A timeline Full story
14. Hospital rebrands: 6 recent name changes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
2. Is your hospital still struggling with readmission reductions? Click here to learn four keys to address the issue.
3. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.