13 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
2. Lessons in leadership, part 1: Managing yourself
3. Lessons in leadership, part 2: Building a team
4. Over 500 Attendees, including leading CEOs, CFOs & CIOs, at Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, November 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Will you be there? Click here to register.
Lessons in leadership, part 3: Leading an organization
6. 6 recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
7. Hospital leaders face numerous challenges on a daily basis - from a rapidly evolving healthcare industry to new and cumbersome government mandates. These challenges often stem from ineffective communication between key stakeholders. Join healthcare IT thought leader Shahid Shah for a webinar to discover how a unified communications strategy can help your hospital improve patient outcomes and ROI. Register now!
8. CFO pay on the rise as role becomes more strategic: 8 key points
9. 6 tips for working with a millenial manager
10. CHS revenue grows while admissions slump: 5 things to know
11. CEO of Baptist Health, A. Hugh Greene, to speak at Becker's 4th Annual CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, Nov. 18-19 at the Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Register here.
12. 100 Great Hospitals in America | 2015