Regional Health CEO resigns more than a year after 95 physicians call for his removal
2. 19 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
3. Tenet to sell remaining 3 Chicago-area hospitals
4. Think outside the hospital-box -- Why investing in partnerships and ambulatory care is crucial to financial sustainability. To learn more, click here.
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Daniel J. Barchi, SVP, CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic; Tamara StClaire, VP, Innovation, GuideWell; Andrew Rosenberg, MD, CIO, Michigan Medicine; Patrice Weiss, MD, EVP, CMO, Carilion Clinic; and Jonathan Manis, CIO, Sutter Health at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, September 19-22 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Hospitals' challenge to 340B cuts rejected: 3 things to know
7. Where does one begin to elevate payment transformation from theory to reality? Look to Hawaii, where the largest insurer in the state modified its primary care payment strategy to better align consumers, providers, employers, the government and the community. Hear lessons learned and outcomes achieved in this podcast with two leaders close to this major undertaking in the Aloha State.
5 new developments on ACA's risk-adjustment payments
9. Mayo Clinic, Kaiser among top employers for disability inclusion
10. Ex-Kansas hospital director claims she was fired after questioning birth unit safety
11. Patient billing: How high of a priority is at your hospital or health system? Share your thoughts in this quick survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September
NYU Langone Health names new CFO, hospital operations chief
UPMC's $2B expansion plan draws protest, calls for community benefits deal
14. Why 'hospital deserts' are forming across California
Alex Azar taps CMS innovation center head to also lead value-based care transformation Full story