1. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
3. 17 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
4. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
5. What makes hospital employees quit their jobs? Answers from 6 workers Full story
6. California hospital to lay off 104 employees Full story
7. CHS executive retires, inks $25K per month consultancy deal Full story
8. One more pandemic change — need for more personal space Full story
9. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
10. CEO to leave Detroit Medical Center hospital Full story
11. 'We can't punish our way to safer medical practices': 2 experts on criminalization of medical errors Full story
12. 6 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
13. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
14. Hospital execs worry workers are abusing religious exemptions for vaccination Full story
15. Mayo Clinic operating income jumps to $1.2B Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
2. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
3. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.