1. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. The unapologetic leadership of Dr. Marc Boom Full story
3. Worst of omicron yet to come for Midwest + 4 more forecasts to know Full story
4. Patients expect a better financial experience — learn how to make that happen.
5. Illinois hospital closes, terminates staff Full story
6. 9 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
7. 29 best healthcare jobs, per US News: Nurse practitioner is No. 1 Full story
8. Viewpoint: The case for the charismatic CEO Full story
9. Here's how a 300-bed hospital was able to revolutionize their digital infrastructure with just a few hours of training.
10. Stanford Health Care names new board chair Full story
11. Hoag, Providence to split: 5 things to know Full story
12. Pfizer's omicron vaccine will be ready in March, CEO says Full story
13. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
14. 13 hospitals temporarily or permanently shelving services because of staffing shortages Full story
15. 5 health leaders share recommendations on improving health equity Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules? Learn how to comply.
2. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
3. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.