1. Task force proposes 'presumed consent' for organ donation in Massachusetts Full story
2. New guidelines aim to reduce need for blood transfusions during heart surgery Full story
3. Missouri hospital CEO: People spreading COVID-19 vaccine misinformation should 'shut up' Full story
4. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
5. Michigan woman says her Apple Watch provided early warning of deadly heart attack Full story
6. CMS unveils surprise-billing rule: 10 things to know Full story
7. Walk through patient scenarios to learn where, when and how AI can beat your utilization management expectations.
8. Geisinger to launch sports cardiology program Full story
9. Striking Massachusetts nurses head to Dallas with 16-foot petition for Tenet Full story
10. Dr. Barbara Murphy, chair of medicine at Mount Sinai, dead at 56 Full story
11. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: