1. Robert Wood Johnson U Hospital first cardiovascular center of excellence to use drug-coated balloon angioplasty therapy Full story
2. New York hospital temporarily closes ED over staffing shortages Full story
3. Mount Sinai cardiologist develops new risk score for kidney injury following coronary intervention Full story
4. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
5. Novartis plans unconventional sales strategy for new heart drug Full story
6. The seasonal-COVID hypothesis: 6 things to know Full story
7. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
8. HHS distributes $7.5B in pandemic aid to providers Full story
9. Spectrum Health to make $117M investment in higher pay, bonuses Full story
10. Ascension Florida rescinds suspensions of unvaccinated workers Full story
11. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
2. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
3. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.