1. Pennsylvania physician pays $1.2M to settle billing fraud allegations Full story
2. 9 hospitals ending services, closing departments Full story
3. NYU Langone launches new pediatric heart failure, transplant program Full story
4. The rise of the patient financial diagnostic — how to harness patients' financial profiles to boost the bottom line. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. NIH staffer to depart after anonymous posts criticizing agency; vaccine for kids may not be ready by fall 2021 — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. COVID-19 guidance on airborne transmission was posted by mistake, CDC says Full story
7. 2020 ushered in a new era of care delivery. Click here to learn how to build the next-gen communication infrastructure necessary to support healthcare's future.
8. 6 cardiologists on the move Full story
9. Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death & the future of the ACA: 3 notes Full story
10. Potential COVID-19 treatment could increase cardiac event risk if taken with certain drugs Full story
11. What does hospital operational resiliency look like in 2020? Click here attend a live discussion on crisis-proofing operations in difficult times.
12. 10 states where private insurers pay the most, least relative to Medicare Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: