1. Floyd Medical Center's bid to provide open heart surgery rejected again Full story
2. 28 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 7 Full story
3. WHO recognizes evidence of airborne spread of COVID-19 Full story
4. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
5. Black patients more likely to die from common heart procedure than white patients, study finds Full story
6. US nears 3M cases, still 'knee-deep' in 1st wave, Fauci says: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. A simple, EHR-friendly solution can help healthcare organizations drive agent productivity and improve overall RCM efficiency. Learn more during this virtual discussion.
8. US insurers cutting telehealth coverage as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
9. FDA puts clinical hold on Cellectis CAR-T trial after patient dies of cardiac arrest Full story
10. Over one-third of hospitalized COVID-19 patients had heart damage, study shows Full story
11. Your hospital could be one step away from a more productive and profitable A/R operation. Click here to learn more.
12. A psychologist's case for why 'social-distancing shaming' is useless Full story
13. Dignity suspends surgeries at 2 California hospitals Full story
14. Alabama hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
15. Memorial Healthcare in South Florida suspends all elective procedures Full story
16. New hospital ranking considers civic leadership, care value: See 20 who topped the list Full story