1. Christus offers new heart attack test for women Full story
2. American College of Cardiology issues new treatment guidelines: 3 notes Full story
3. Mammograms may help predict heart disease, stroke risk in postmenopausal women, study finds Full story
4. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads. Join the live virtual discussion here.
5. 15 US health systems with the best patient reviews Full story
6. Signs of potential US surge warrant caution, not alarm: 4 expert thoughts Full story
7. Leadership panel: 4 influential women discuss their career paths, tackling imposter syndrome + the state of gender equity in healthcare tech. Click here.
8. Dr. Ashish Jha to replace Jeffrey Zients as Biden's COVID czar Full story
9. GE Healthcare partnership allows ECG data gathered at home to be viewed in EHRs Full story
10. 88 chief medical officers of hospitals and health systems to know | 2022 Full story
11. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
12. Permanent daylight saving time has health risks, experts say Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
2. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.