1. First genetically modified pig heart transplant patient dies Full story
2. Former veterans hospital cardiology chief pleads guilty to sex abuse Full story
3. Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO to retire Full story
4. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
5. 10 recent heart study findings Full story
6. States ranked by active physicians per capita Full story
7. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
8. Oklahoma medical center launches sleep apnea treatment program Full story
9. Physicians' biggest threats Full story
10. Mask mandates dropped in every state: 3 updates Full story
11. Digitally transforming RCM is key to hospitals’ operational success — learn how health systems across the country went about it.
12. NYC Health + Hospitals plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
2. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
3. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with