1. New flu hospitalizations spike nearly 74% in one week: 8 FluView notes Full story
2. University Hospitals suspends workers linked to Jan. 6 Capitol attack Full story
3. The group missing from the labor market Full story
4. Baton Rouge General's robotic surgery volume jumped 70% in 1 year. See how the hospital is sustaining growth and improving surgical outcomes here.
5. 850 Tenet hospital workers in California avert potential strike Full story
6. California hospital losing staff 'left and right' to competitors, COO says Full story
7. Optum, CVS and Anthem have all invested in value-based care. Here's how to get your staff onboard for the next chapter of healthcare.
8. What physicians think of health system rebrands Full story
9. 99 chief nursing executive moves Full story
10. Nurses intensify pushback on sale of 3 HCA hospitals Full story
11. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
12. UnitedHealth Group puts $3M behind nurses Full story
13. Blue Shield of California to lay off 373 employees Full story
14. Outgoing CEO on Care New England's 'major regret' with merger attempts Full story
15. Stanford to investigate president over research misconduct allegations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn