1. Health systems zero in on exec teams Full story
2. Atlanta hospital to close at midnight Full story
3. Cumulative flu hospitalization rate hits 13-year high Full story
4. Expert reviews literature and discusses ways to confront healthcare disparities in the acute care space. Learn more.
5. California physicians reach agreement to avert strike Full story
6. Healthcare lobbying spending rose 70% from 2000 to 2020 Full story
7. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
8. FDA confirms amoxicillin shortage Full story
9. Florida medical board pursues ban on gender-affirming care for minors Full story
10. New York hospital to raise nurses' pay by 27% over 5 years Full story
11. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
12. Memorial Sloan Kettering CIO leaves for Hearst Full story
13. Texas attorney general investigates Memorial Hermann for children's medical record accessibility Full story
14. Aspirus Health, Anthem Blue Cross negotiations 'stalled' Full story
15. Hospitals, health systems among industries with lowest promotion rates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
2. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action with three patients.
3. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn