1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 44,000 Americans hospitalized; Medicare, Medicaid to cover COVID-19 vaccines with emergency authorization — 5 updates Full story
3. Massachusetts hospital COVID-19 outbreak may be tied to employees eating together Full story
4. 6 Things Health Systems Need in Medication Access Technology
5. Pennsylvania hospital pauses some elective surgeries after employees test positive for COVID-19 Full story
6. Community Health Systems CEO moving to executive chair; COO tapped as successor Full story
7. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Anthem's profit falls 81% in Q3: 3 things to know Full story
9. Kaiser hospital shuts down Southern California ORs due to staff shortage, air quality Full story
10. 'We are scared to come to work': Union at 11 Tenet hospitals OKs strike Full story
11. 20 medtech companies to know | 2020. Read the full list here.
12. CVS to add rapid COVID-19 testing at 1,000 pharmacies Full story
13. Hospitals may target more outpatient sites for acquisition after the pandemic, Moody's says Full story
14. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
15. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
16. Emergency physicians reluctant to seek mental health help; cite stigma, job security Full story
17. CMS releases Quality Payment Program results: 6 takeaways Full story