1. At CommonSpirit, big IT problems and little info Full story
2. 4 CEO moves at hospitals, health systems Full story
3. Nurse calls 911 on ER crowding in Washington hospital Full story
4. Need to balance patient experience and revenue performance? Learn 4 ways to make capturing patient revenue more reliable and a better experience for patients.
5. Illinois health system cuts about 150 positions Full story
6. Judge temporarily halts closure of Pennsylvania hospital Full story
7. Dr. Stephen Klasko hosts two of the nation's leaders in addressing equity in healthcare, Dr. Toyin Ajayi of Cityblock Health and Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck and General Catalyst. As this trio looks at the future, they outline the absolute need to address disparities and gaps that must be solved, with the help of technology and commitment.
8. California physicians authorize strike Full story
9. Intermountain taps Mandy Richards as chief nurse executive Full story
10. UCHealth to add 350-bed hospital in Parkview deal Full story
11. When payers and providers fail to collaborate, patients suffer. Discover how a Nevada health plan and physician group partnered to improve care for expectant moms here.
12. County approves $20M hospital relief plan as Atlanta ED closure looms Full story
13. Physicians' love-hate relationship with incentive bonuses Full story
14. Nearly 36% of US counties are 'maternity deserts': report Full story
15. The new quiet quitting: 'quick quitting' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
2. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
3. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn