1. US senator probes Ascension, alleging it operates 'like a private equity fund' Full story
2. Kansas hospital to lay off 85 Full story
3. The promises and pitfalls of ChatGPT: 10 digital leaders on how hospitals might use it Full story
4. Is your ED facing operational challenges? Read about how this innovative analytics tool uses data-driven decisions to take the guesswork out of staffing and clinical operations.
5. Sanford-Fairview merger delayed until May Full story
6. 11 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
7. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
8. Healthcare worker vaccine mandate still in effect, New York governor says Full story
9. Walmart heir's medical school taps founding dean, CEO Full story
10. BCBS Minnesota lays off 80 Full story
11. This cancer center grew patient volumes by 33% and expanded care hours 22% — all before even completing a major expansion project. See how they're maximizing capacity here.
12. Why Novant charges for MyChart messages and UNC Health doesn't Full story
13. Nurse staffing mandates on the table in 5 states Full story
14. Cuban's pharmacy could save US $1.2B annually with 9 drugs Full story
15. 7 health policy valentines to celebrate Feb. 14 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn