10 Things to Know About St. Cloud Hospital
St. Cloud (Minn.) Hospital is an acute-care regional medical center serving the communities of central Minnesota. It is a part of the CentraCare Health System.
Here are 10 things to know about St. Cloud Hospital:
1. Craig Broman is the president of St. Cloud Hospital.
2. Greg Klugherz is the CFO St. Cloud Hospital.
3. St. Cloud Hospital has 489 licensed beds.
4. There are about 4,300 employees and a medical staff of 400 physicians working at hospital.
5. In 2011, St. Cloud Hospital recorded $1.2 billion in gross charges and a net income of $59 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. From July 2011 to June 2012, the hospital performed 12,824 surgeries, 2,470 births and had 239,805 outpatient admissions.
7. St. Cloud Hospital was named to the 2012 America's Best Hospitals list by U.S. News & World Report.
8. St. Cloud Hospital was founded by the Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict in 1886.
9. St. Cloud Hospital has achieved the Magnet Award (2009-2013) from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
10. St. Cloud Hospital was named one of the 2012's 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.